Unsolvable server: timeout. trying again... problem

Question

i downloaded new truckersmp version 0.2.1.5.0 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4 + wintermod. updated game to lates version everything works fine except i cant login. it just says server: Timeout. Trying Again... but it keeps forever. cant fix it tried every single thing. reseting pc modem internet changing wlan lan clearing dns cache clearing old files checking ets 2 cache but nothing. it still saying same things. i did a deep search about this problem and didnt find anything. tried everything changing pc etc but same. game files are correct cause singleplayer works perfect. the problem is with new launcher... i know that im not the only one having this problem.

please dont ask freq. questions i dont have AV firewall on UAC on DEP on.. game was working with old launcher(seperate ets ats) but with this it does not.

any help is appreciated...

Edited by gsserhat

9 answers to this question

EDIT: Solved the problem with adding ports. i said it didnt work but after reboot of the modem and pc it started working again.

so you need to find server ports under server status page and add them manually to your modem/router port page. (TCP&UDP)

this account may be banned but i have secondary account but its the same. genius. i will open a support ticket soon. the weird thing is some other people having this problem niether(in turkish discussion section)

2 hours ago, 3567- said:

Check your TruckersMP Profile, you got a permanent ban 6 months ago.

and it has nothing to do with server selection with login.... next time think twice before directly blaming someone and say things you dont know about.

i tried opening ports for eu servers but still same 

server: Timeout. Trying Again...

when i press play it goes:

Servers data loading please wait