it necessary traffic warden at every vulnerable point stuck ?

arsyaaffandi2000

it necessary traffic warden at every vulnerable point stuck ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. it necessary traffic warden at every vulnerable point stuck ?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, maybe you could rephrase the sentence.

If you don't speak English very well you could make a topic in your native language in the international community https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/185-international-community/

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

The only thing users can do to prevent ramming and such is to record and report.

Admins will guard / look over the roads when we can.

How to properly report users

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

I take it you mean having an admin constantly watching over a certain point.

This honestly isn't possible. Admins are busy dealing with reports, which mean that very rarely they get to stay in one place etc.

Just Record and Report anything that you find using the guides that @1nYX has posted earlier. :) 

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

• 2 weeks later...

Having independent traffic officers causes too much trouble, because these players don't represent any reputable entity (admin or similar) they are not taken seriously by the other drivers and so this just exacerbates traffic hold ups in particular.

I don't even think that traffic officers are event allowed in the multiplayer mod as it can be seen as representing administration, in any case i would advise all to leave these problems to the administrators unless you cannot hold your urge to assist traffic but if you make traffic jams worse then you are responsible and you have to accept the accountability if you get banned.

I am in favour however of players typing in the chat such sentences such as "Incident ahead, slow down to avoid crashing", as this can be beneficial to all the players that are present in traffic jams.

Traffic congestion is a big problem in this game and a big task for the administrators, i would think that this case would be kept open for a very long time.

On 1/29/2017 at 10:22 AM, 3567- said:

am in favour however of players typing in the chat such sentences such as "Incident ahead, slow down to avoid crashing", as this can be beneficial to all the players that are present in traffic jams.

I agree with you on this i love seeing when players say if an incident is up ahead so i know what i need to do or if i should find a different route cause my route might be heavily trafficked. When im on the roads i usually say if theirs something hazardous or when stopped for a train ill say train ahead so people that might be speeding know that they need to slow down to prepare for a stop 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

Archived