Steam asking to run ETS2 MP/ATS MP

ero_x

Question

Hi all,

I got a weird issue with steam:

Always I want to run multiplayer in ETS2 or ATS (this error happens on both), is Steam asking me if I want to allow the start of multiplayer.

steam_error.jpg

If I click on 'OK', the game starts but only in Singleplayer.

I already uninstalled and re-installed 2 times the multiplayer but it just continues with this strange error.

I hope anyone can help me out on it.

Regards

Stefan, alias VolvoLover

Edited by VolvoLover

6 answers to this question

Hello @VolvoLover,

instead of starting ETS or ATS through steam, you should rather click the :tmp: icon on your desktop in order to start the application. Then chose between the two games.

Additionally, you should make sure that you are running the latest version of the TMP launcher.

If more errors or bugs occur which aren't understood, feel free to ask again or simply create a ticket contacting the official TMP Support: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

I really hope that your little issue will be fixed by this.

Kind regards ;)

@VolvoLover, did you established special starting options for your game? To check this, right-click the ETS game, click the last point "Eigenschaften", then under "Allgemein" click "Startoptionen festlegen" and if the appearing field is empty, you should be fine. However, if there is something in it, delete it and retry starting the launcher and launching the game.

Regards