Mods for MP

Question

Hello!

Im having issues with using approved mods for MP. Ive downloaded mods from: http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/ets2.html and I have followed all the listed steps to install.
When i go to single player, moded trailers can be found so i attach a desired trailer and exit game. 
But when i go to MP no mods can be found in mod manager and while playing all the trailers are stock and weight is normal.
Any advice? Does it depend on server i am using? All approved mods downloaded are in the mod folder.

Edited by simke_r35

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

The way it works is, save the game in SP, start MP login and load the savegame, it will give a warning just proceed.

Click on drive and continue where saved it.

correct me if i got this wrong...
mods ONLY work in SP (trailers appear empty, weight is 0t) so if i attach a 0t flatbed in SP then go to MP i get an empty flatbed but weight changes to 21t (depends on cargo) but it actually weights 0t. while browsing for trailers in freight market in MP all trailers will be stock (no moded trailers appear). so every time i want a moded trailer i have to go attach it in SP and it will work in MP othervise it will not work...
I also had to change mod priority so the 0t mod has to be first and flatbed second priority in order to work. 
I got it working somehow... kinda tricky :D 
thanks for help tho