How to change your name

Hey_Wtf

Question

I have been warned if an admin does not like the name Hey_Wtf he has the right to kick me if he demeans it as a swear word,I have not heard from feedback so I better change my nick to feel safe to drive on MP,I have changed steams but cannot for the life of me find how to change in MP

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

8 answers to this question

Is the name Dr_Shit_Fun_Chew allowed? it is a real name from a female Chinese scientist

or is that classed as swearing as Wtf is not swearing but you say it is

v8gbdk.jpg

Edited by Hey_Wtf

As long as you have changed it on Steam to something that is not against the rules... you will be fine.

Also, to make sure nothing happens on the fourms You can also change it on the website https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings/ and then relog into the forums so it updates to eliminate the risk of any further action being taken

And NO @Hey_Wtf... Any swear word including Sh** and Fu** is not alowed... I feel that you should go and recap on the rules. https://truckersmp.com/rules

Specifically,

Username/Tag

Having inappropriate usernames/tags including those with insults, any with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations, any current living or deceased political leader or anything similar. This also includes tags that would indicate that you are a "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin", "Admin", "Police", "Security" or similar and in any language.

Well I feel absolutely fed up with all the rules that are implied to us,just to play on MP,it is a disgrace how anyone class Hey_Wtf as swearing when it is used day in and day out in normal talk,I wrote to feedback with no response,no one was upset,it did not abuse anyone,it was not rude and is not a cuss word

All of you need to lighten up to all the sayings in the real world perhaps go out more often and not pick up on silly things just to make out what ever your views are,are right

Thank you

I have changed my name,happy?

Well the phrase WTF stands for What the fu** and that is swearing weather you intend it to mean a swear word it does so the support are right it is stated in the rules you cannot have rude language or phrases and this is there mod and can state what ever they feel like weather you think it's right or not they are there to help everyone not be against everyone hope your problem gets resolved :)

Happy new year! Regards, Amnotanormalkid

Well I have changed my name to World Trucking Foundation with name tag of WTF as that is the abbreviation to it,if I could make trailers as a mod I would have on the side WTF with World Trucking Foundation in small writing underneath ,if anyone reads WTF in a different way that is there problem,I have even changed my name in steam as well even though I never chat in MP as I am to busy driving