Logitech G27, Logitech G29 or Logitech G920

Lucas Peterbilt

Question

7 answers to this question

Being as I've only ever used the G27 in my trucking career... I'm biased to say that the G27 is the best! :P

5657653624.png                                                                                         c71cc101d47d34d4193e984cf16bffd9.png

Best internet NA                                                                                                                                                                 Never enough hours!

The G29 and G920 are about the same as a G27 except they moved the buttons from the shifter module onto the wheel itself, tossed the H-shifter and charge you more money (you can still buy the H-shifter seperately but it costs extra).  It's basically a rebranding of the G27 for the console market, so unless you race on a console too, don't bother.

From personal experience, my G27 has been doing its job for the past 2 years.  That being said, I would recommend getting the G27 if you can since they have become pretty cheap after the G29 and 920 came out.  You'll just have to get them from some distributor like newegg or whatever because logitech doesn't make them anymore.

I have G27 myself. I am quite happy with it. I think the main difference between all three is that g29 is compatible with playstation and g920 is compatible with Xbox. if I am not mistaken, they are all the same technical wise. It's just design differences as you can see the buttons on g29 and g920 looks like it has game pads embedded to them.

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

In-active Post.

/Moved to Un-Solved

(If you wish for this to be re-opened, Message me, another Support member or Forum Mod)