TruckersMP Launcher Problem

poopsterbate

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @poopsterbate

If the problem persists please wait for a new update. TruckersMp will fix the problem have a little patience. :)

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Hello

If you have downloaded that launcher, go desktop, look for TRUCKERMP, click that and update all 3 includes ets2 ats and system and then launch any game you want on 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

9 hours ago, Truckerleo29 said:

Hello

If you have downloaded that launcher, go desktop, look for TRUCKERMP, click that and update all 3 includes ets2 ats and system and then launch any game you want on 

Hello,

First of all thank you, but I have downloaded and executing TRUCKERMP on desktop. The problem is I cannot see the interface of the launcher so I cannot click on anything.

Please uninstall the client and re-install/ run the setup as administrator. If you do not see a Launcher icon at desktop then go to C:/ProgramFiles/TruckersMP Launcher and you will find there Launcher.exe along with a jsonsoft.dll file and uninst00.exe

Right click launcher.exe and Properties > See the "RUN" list and Select "Normal" and press OK and try again.

19 hours ago, MrHarv said:

Please uninstall the client and re-install/ run the setup as administrator. If you do not see a Launcher icon at desktop then go to C:/ProgramFiles/TruckersMP Launcher and you will find there Launcher.exe along with a jsonsoft.dll file and uninst00.exe

Right click launcher.exe and Properties > See the "RUN" list and Select "Normal" and press OK and try again.

I tried to reinstall with admin privileges, and run however problem still persists. However, I have Newtonsoft.Json.dll rather than jsonsoft.dll. What did you mean by RUN list and Normal in Properties? I tried on and off anything under compatibility.