ETS2MP - Connection Problems

FlaviusNita

Question

Hi, I have a problem that does not let me enjoy the ets2 mp, I bought the ets2 from steam to play the mp, but when I enter the mp sometimes play like 5 minutes and suddenly no one moves anymore, I fix Tab and all the players have 0 ms except me but sometimes I enter and the players appear to my side or on the map but nobody moves and when I press tab the same thing ... I do not know what happens, I`ve installed ets2 again and still don`t work, if you could help me I would be very grateful.

Good day, may God bless you.

Edited by Katizuki
Changed title from "Help!"

6 answers to this question

Hello @FlaviusNita

I have changed the title of your topic as per our forum rules. In future please try and use a descriptive title so users know what your problem/issue is before clicking :)

• Use descriptive titles

Title edited / verbal warning - Do not use titles such as "Help me", instead try to describe the content of the topic

• Upvote 1

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Check youre current Connection,depends where you live,and on which Server you are playing.

Start ETS2 via (64 Bit)

Start ETS2MP over Direct X. 

Probably some of these fixes (might) work,im not sure.

Regards.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hello. have you test restart ur router or open ports for ets2mp? 

You can release the ip adress, search for cmd on pc and than ipconfig /release than enter.

Have good day! :)

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 11

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff