How to add mods to MP

jkility

Question

Hi, 

Sorry if this is a basic question, but how do I get mods working in ETS MP? I've got mods enabled in single mode and created a save game, go into ETS MP and it say's it cant find the mods and in Mod manager none of the mods are there.

Any Advice?

Thanks

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2. 

3 answers to this question

Hello @jkility

TruckersMP do not support a vast majority of mods, for a list of those that are supported and working I would recommend having a chat with @Forerunner :)

• Upvote 1

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

It's normal that,that "Message" comes "Mods" will not be in there but click on further,BUT! Take the Trailer,in Singleplayer and hook it on youre Truck!

Read this,there are some sweet mod "sites"

Regards.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on December 9

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff