I can't play Eurotruck MP

Joepdriver

Question

Hello,

I bought ETS2 in de sale this week!

I like to play the SP but i wanted to try MP.

When i installed MP on Truckersmp there was nothing wrong, i could find anything on the internet for the installation.

But when i started up the MP there was the message that says:

Could not inject dll into the game process. Please try launching the game again. If this problem still occurs, please try reinstalling the mod.

This message is for an friend of mine ^, because her English isn't that good and i want to help her out.

Greetings,

Me

7 answers to this question

@Kattenblik If you friend has more than one hard-drive, reinstall steam and make sure that the "steamapps" folder is installed on a different drive to the main steam system files.

reinstall the game, then the truckersmp mod (paying close attention to point the TMP installation to the correct folder for the game)

Example:

C:\Programm Files(86x)\Steam  - There must to be only steam system files

D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common - Is for game installations.

Reinstalling TruckersMP Mod

When you reinstall the TMP mod, select the directory as follows:

D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Please take note that this is only an example, actual directory paths including drive letters may be different.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Hello,

Please try launching the game with administrator permissions, verifying game cache, check what directory the mod got installed and then try to reinstall the multiplayer mod again.

Make sure your friend is not trying to run the mp mod on a 32-bit system or in a beta version of the game. :) 

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Your friend needs to verify the integrity of the game cache. 

They should also uninstall the mp and reinstall it.

Also if you just bought the game you'll have to play single player first before you can join mp

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on November 27

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff