Banned for "change avatar and appeal"-meaning?

Tiradores

Question

What does my ban mean?

Anyway, I never knew that my truckersmp username is different from my steam username as shown on mp until a notification appeared that I am permanently banned for change avatar... 
Well,, seriously? I just didnt know it. I wish the admin wouldve banned me for a few days or questioned me why i have a diff. username on truckersmp. Its unbelievable that after I reported hundreds of players for all kinds of offenses.. non of them got banned and for me who just didnt knew i have a diff name banned forever??

Can u guys help? I already appealed for dat ban and does it take long for admin to respond to my appeal?

8 answers to this question

Hi:

You were banned because of your avatar, profile photo. It´s forbidden using  political names, or photos of politicians. You must remove your currently TruckersMP´s avatar and appeal the ban.

Once you´ve done it, the administrator will take off that permanent ban.

• Upvote 2

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Check also your Steam profile's avatar, that's the one which other players can see while you're in the servers and most probably that's the one that got you banned. As for the "permanent ban", it is always like this when the ban is because of a name, TAG, avatar, etc. It's not forever, the admin just wants to make sure that you remove the "offending" feature. That's why you get perma banned, once you have corrected the issue, you send a ban appeal, when the admin sees the appeal, checks if everything is OK and unbans you.