How do you turn off autosaves

AlessiRocks

Question

Hello. Does anyone know how to turn of autosaves. I tried editing the editor_data.sii but it did nothing. This is what I did:

Unpack using scs_extractor.

Edit editor_data.sii and put autosave interval to 0 or 99, which neither worked.

I repacked the def folder using Store compression and named it def.scs. Also tried packing custom and def folders together incase you had to do it that way.

Im not sure if i did anything wrong. If I did please tell me or if you know another way to turn it off please tell me. Thanks :)

6 answers to this question

as far as I know, you cannot disable auto save. it's like a backup if you should crash. If you need to spawn somewhere other than where you crashed, you can click "show auto saves" and selete a different one fromthe last one where you spawn somewhere safer. :)

20 hours ago, CaptainKostaZ said:

I wouln't suggest you turrning them off as long as they let you spawn where you was before turning off the game..

The thing is that autosaves freeze my game for a few seconds which I don't know why it does. So I might just turn them off. Thanks :)

On 01.11.2016 at 6:41 PM, RaneMoro said:

Open console (click ~) and write "autosave interall 0 or 99".

I will go ahead and try that right now :) Thanks

I don't think Autosave is to blame here.

Try disabling development logging and see if it solves it.

How to do:

Go ingame, press Tab and bring out the players around you list menu, click on the settings icon on the bottom left, uncheck/untick the "Development Logging" box and click Apply.

This solved my lagging. Please do this and drop a reply here and tell us if it worked or not

Topic locked / moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply on November 14

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff