Game is Crashing with Hama V18 Wheel

Chri83

Question

I bought this wheel today and i was in Settings to put ,,Keyboard+Hama V18 Wheel,, if i set this the game is Chrashing everytime .... if i dont do this it runs normal (i cant use the wheel) it works on Singleplayer but not in Multiplayer ... help me pls 

6 answers to this question

Hey,

Does the game crash immediately? Or can you get a certain amount of playtime in before it crashes?

If the game does not crash instantly, please could you go to In-Game Settings > Controls  and in there, please change the input method to your Wheel.

It could be trying to read the wrong input.

While you're doing this, please run Multiplayer as an Administrator.

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Hello @Chri83 , After reading the user manual of your wheel it states that If the file autorun.exe does not run after you insert the CD supplied with the Wheel, Your PC may not recognize the wheel as Thunder V18 USB

You can read the user manual at  HERE , http://prntscr.com/cxi92d .

Another thing can be that DirectX version maybe 7 or lower so make sure DirectX is updated since Multiplayer uses DirectX to run. 

Here is a guide on how to check the DirectX version your system is running https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/157730

So do all those steps and then confirm back here if issue is resolved

3 hours ago, Penguin said:

Hey,

Does the game crash immediately? Or can you get a certain amount of playtime in before it crashes?

If the game does not crash instantly, please could you go to In-Game Settings > Controls  and in there, please change the input method to your Wheel.

It could be trying to read the wrong input.

While you're doing this, please run Multiplayer as an Administrator.

i can login with my profile and i can go to the settings but than it crashes

Hey,

Are you sure that your profile isn't corrupted? Well...your game is crashing when setting to use your brand new wheel in-game.I will have to ask you.Do you have anither device connected when you are setting up your wheel? Do you use usb 3.0 or 2.0?

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 23

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff