Increase distance names can be seen

Suggestion Name: Increase distance names can be seen
Suggestion Description: Since a recent update the names of other truckers disappears very quickly but their trucks are visible.  This makes it harder to report.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: I record often and by this reduction in distance that names can be seen (I emphasis the names of truckers, not their trucks as their trucks are still visible) it is hard to report whoever hit you or a crash up in front to report because the names simply are not there.  Increasing this distance will make it easier to report. (If I'm an idiot and its one of the settings then sorry but as far as I know, it is only the names and not trucks)

Just now, Aragon0450 said:

Well, you could try unchecking "Scale name tags" in the settings. I prefer it like that. It makes them visible for a longer period of time, but it's not a massive improvement.

I don't know what changed in a recent update as before it was fine, but now I've noticed that they disappear quickly.  I dont know if anyone else has found this

• 1 year later...
On 15.10.2016 at 5:17 PM, Aragon said:

Well, you could try unchecking "Scale name tags" in the settings. I prefer it like that. It makes them visible for a longer period of time, but it's not a massive improvement.

As above. This is a simple solution to the problem. Because of that, I will move it to "done".

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.