Schwarzmüller DLC

L1nx

Suggestion Description: Making the Schwarzmüller DLC compatible.

Any Pics?: Nope.

Why?: Because lot of people like it and it would be nice to see those new trailers online.

Additional question: Would that be possible?

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

There are some issues including the Schwarzmuller DLC into MP at the current moment.

Devs will be working on a way to implement it into the Mod if they can but no promises to if it will actually happen or not.

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Thank you very much, to both of you. @El1teZombiezHD and @FlyingDutchman

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.