ts3 server as in game radio

Critonline

If you don't want to hear the people on the CB:

• Turn off CB radio from in-cab
  • Set it's volume to 0 through MP options
  • Swtich to other CB channel
  • Upvote 3

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Hi!

I don't understand why this has been suggested when if you want to use team speak in game there is always the OverWolf overlay that can be downloaded from within team speak itself.

Also as previously said , you can always turn the CB off.. Here is a guide on how to use the CB (if you don't already know) -1

I Hope This Helps! :)

PS : Next time please use the following suggestion format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

6 hours ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

Hi!

I don't understand why this has been suggested when if you want to use team speak in game there is always the OverWolf overlay that can be downloaded from within team speak itself.

Also as previously said , you can always turn the CB off.. Here is a guide on how to use the CB (if you don't already know) -1

I Hope This Helps! :)

PS : Next time please use the following suggestion format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

I very love overwolf and I use then all the time when I am in convoys and when I play with my VTC and alone too :P

On 20-9-2016 at 2:37 AM, Amazing Red Panda said:

why dont you alt tab to ts while in game anyway? 

Why ? Ts is working great, it's the screamers. And the language, turk or russian bla bla...

They also enjoy the game but on EU it's "ok" not on AM, drive there and they will tell  it.

So to prevent those issues make a ts, mumble or discord channel was the idea.

Well, one thing that could happen is have the default channel as a open chat and any language, and have separate channels designated for other languages. However, when playing ETS 2 you kinda need to expect languages other than English being spoken all the time. There really is no point to this suggestion though IMO...... if you want to use your own ts3 server as a chat then you don't need to do that through the game itself, turn off your CB and use ts3. At least with ts3 you can bind a button on your wheel to speak. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.