Tab menu

tattytate

It should save the video to somewhere in your documents. I can't remember exactly where because I haven't used it for a while now, but in your Videos folder it should either say "Shadowplay" followed by folders correlating to each game you've recorded or it could just have the game title as a folder in your videos.

You can change where it saves to here :)

ada63d5e4f1d113b83fba2eccb5b5456.png

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Just found this article:

And one interesting observation that I made while testing was the fact that as long as 3D Vision is activated from the Nvidia Control Panel then when you record gameplay video with ShadowPlay you are getting a stereo 3D recording in Half Side by Side format, regardless if you have pressed CTRL+T to enable or disable the display of 3D data on the screen. So you need to be careful when you want to play and record gameplay video in 2D mode you will have to disable the 3D Vision stereoscopic 3D support form the Control Panel before running the game and for recording stereo 3D gameplay video the good thing is that you may not actually play in stereo 3D mode while recording in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived