Racing. (RE-WRITTEN)

Hatsjer

Before you all bash on me saying: "The games are made for trucking simulator, not for racing!" yeah, yeah.. I know, I know...

Suggestion Name: Organized Racing

Suggestion Description:

I think it would be very fun and exciting to try and organize a race across the map, on a dofferent, perhaps even own dedicated server, with no collisions, and increased fuel consumptions, so you also need to keep fuel in mind. (Only for refill. No price.) 

Damage disabled, and should the driver get struck / crash and land on their side / roof (I did that a LOT), then press one button, and they would respwan in the air back on their wheels. 

Part of the reason behind this suggestion is because I found it very amusing how differently the car in ETS2MP acted from the trucks. Weight, acceleration, mass and turn radius.

Any example images: None existent.

Why should it be added?: When I raced by myself in offline, did I have a lot of fun. 

I want to hear your thoughts! Yay? Nay? Whatev?

I'm currently asking friends if they like the idea, but I can count on one hand how many people I know who have played ETS2 in the past 2 months.

Edited by Hatsjer
Badly written.

hatsjer.png

You'll get kicked from EU1 if you drive a car and from all servers if you try to wear police accessories.

There is a racetrack in ATS, so you can take you car there and have a few races with other players. The racetrack is the only place where we allow you to race.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 11 months later...

As said by Scarface, the racetrack exists in ATS.  Also EU4 is a No-collision Zone server so you can race there

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.