Recording every session gameplay

Hi guys.

OK - So it's now come to the point I am having to record every time I drive on multiplayer because of idiots and some with a lack of understanding.

For example incident this evening there was a convoy and I was caught in the middle of it and it was going very well. In my mirror I noticed a truck driving very fast so I moved out of the way incase he was going to ram others including myself. - My judgement was right he did including the traffic infront of me. I had to move out the way and that resulted the on coming traffic being caught up and one poor guy trying to avoid me flipped his truck.

I did message him telling why I had to move but had no understanding what's so ever and mentioned he was going to report. - My question is; do the admins look on full footage rather than that split second he will report? He probably had no idea there was a guy ramming us so I will just assume that for now.

So yes - I feel the community should sometimes understand why we're having to maybe move out the way quickly to avoid even more damage. I have the video which I did review back on. I have noticed admins have another system where they can look back on. Is that something internal or can the community use as well?

I did try and report that user in question but the ID doesn't match up when I reported through the website and I've been told to look at logs etc but that doesn't make no sense to me what's so ever. I've been playing truck sim for years and so often I will play online but my experience this past few days have been absolutely horrible. 

To be fair the admins are doing a good job - some don't understand people have full time jobs etc so I will not blame them for the roads being ram free - it's going to happen and I am expecting that but since I have logged back on yesterday its getting worse. (I don't use the forums as much) sorry if this seems a rant, I do manage other websites and I understand how difficult it can be to keep everyone happy!

Thanks,

11 hours ago, claxme said:

Hi guys.

OK - So it's now come to the point I am having to record every time I drive on multiplayer because of idiots and some with a lack of understanding.

For example incident this evening there was a convoy and I was caught in the middle of it and it was going very well. In my mirror I noticed a truck driving very fast so I moved out of the way incase he was going to ram others including myself. - My judgement was right he did including the traffic infront of me. I had to move out the way and that resulted the on coming traffic being caught up and one poor guy trying to avoid me flipped his truck.

I did message him telling why I had to move but had no understanding what's so ever and mentioned he was going to report. - My question is; do the admins look on full footage rather than that split second he will report? He probably had no idea there was a guy ramming us so I will just assume that for now.

So yes - I feel the community should sometimes understand why we're having to maybe move out the way quickly to avoid even more damage. I have the video which I did review back on. I have noticed admins have another system where they can look back on. Is that something internal or can the community use as well?

I did try and report that user in question but the ID doesn't match up when I reported through the website and I've been told to look at logs etc but that doesn't make no sense to me what's so ever. I've been playing truck sim for years and so often I will play online but my experience this past few days have been absolutely horrible. 

To be fair the admins are doing a good job - some don't understand people have full time jobs etc so I will not blame them for the roads being ram free - it's going to happen and I am expecting that but since I have logged back on yesterday its getting worse. (I don't use the forums as much) sorry if this seems a rant, I do manage other websites and I understand how difficult it can be to keep everyone happy!

Thanks,

To get the users's true truckersmp ID number you need to look for the name on your video in the "log_spawning" text file for the date the incident happened. You can find the files in Documents\ETS2MP\logs or for ATS it would be Documents\ATSMP\logs

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • KOZIK_ locked this topic

Archived