Cannot Install TruckerMP

_Ancesium_

Question

Hello guys, I'm currently having an issue, to where I'm trying to install Truckers MP on a Mac using Wine, and Wine Bottler. I get to the step where it asks to choose the directory of where ATS and ETS 2 are located. It keeps showing the error: " :excl: Please Select Valid American Truck Simulator Directory". I've gone to the /Steam/SteamApps/Common/American Truck Simulator/ directory, yet it still doesn't work. :wacko:

-Thanks

13 answers to this question

Hello.
Perhaps you specify a folder to ETS2 at a time when you need to specify the directory to the ATS.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

11 minutes ago, ResTed said:

Hello.
Perhaps you specify a folder to ETS2 at a time when you need to specify the directory to the ATS.

Nope, I went to the ATS folder when it asked me too. Also, when I asked to just install it to ETS 2, It saw that the directory of ATS was ok, but when it got to ETS 2 , it showed the same error.

12 hours ago, ResTed said:

Please, attach screenshots when an error occurs.

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 11.49.38 AM.png

This is the directory... It's in the usual \Steam\SteamApps\Common\ folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 11.50.25 AM.png

This is the error I get.

This is due to a gap in the directory of the game. Correct the name of the folder and the problem should be solved. For example, on  Library\Application Support\ ->  Library\Application_Support\

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

On 8/18/2016 at 10:23 PM, ResTed said:

This is due to a gap in the directory of the game. Correct the name of the folder and the problem should be solved. For example, on  Library\Application Support\ ->  Library\Application_Support\

On 8/19/2016 at 0:07 PM, [ConSecGroup] shoval029 said:

i think you choose on the install you click on ATS and on ETS and if you dont have ATS or ETS is not will work ,you have ATS and ETS or just ETS? or ATS? 

ResTed, I tried that and it still gave me the same error. Shoval, I have both ETS 2 and ATS. When I chose just ETS 2, it wouldn't give me the error when it got to the "Choose American Truck Simulator Directory", but when it asked me to choose the ETS 2 directory, it gave me the same error when I found its directory.

Try to reinstall the game in a different folder. For example in other HDD

What operating system do you have?

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png