0.2.1.0.2 install file refuse to run

Grumpy99

Question

The install.exe refuse to run, i've tried run as admin, just run it and nothing. I have disabled all security programs, i.e. antivirus and so on, but nothing. Every other install file(.exe) i have tried works fine even older versions of truckersmp.

This latest just refuse to run on my system and i have no idea why :(

I've even tried three different browsers to DL the file but nothing helps

I hope someone here can help me i miss trucking online

Thank you

/Grumpy

8 answers to this question

I didn't get any error message it just didn't run.

I just solved it by uninstalling AVAST and Glasswire, just disabling them didn't work i had to uninstall them and restart the PC to be able to get a working file down. Really weird indeed specially since all other .exe files i downloaded to try worked fine with my security programs still installed.......

Avast is worst antivirus program ever, because it change you windows setting and make it non editabe by owner. You can do it only in avast setting.

But if you using internet or want to install something never uninstall your antivirus program.

When you click to start instal, can you see it at task manager ? Or it do absolutly nothing ?

On 16/08/2016 at 3:20 PM, Grumpy99 said:

I didn't get any error message it just didn't run.

I just solved it by uninstalling AVAST and Glasswire, just disabling them didn't work i had to uninstall them and restart the PC to be able to get a working file down. Really weird indeed specially since all other .exe files i downloaded to try worked fine with my security programs still installed.......

Hey, do I understand that you're problem has been solved ? :)

kibatsume.png?width=1442&height=213

[FR] Admin LIVE sessions > My Youtube Channel < Admin LIVE sessions [FR]

Aka Raichu [BE]FrightenedAntiqueDaddylonglegs-size_rest