Add function to register on the forum with Name and Password Steam

Kael_

Suggestion Name: Add function to register on the forum with Name and Password Steam

Suggestion Description: You can register for the forum with your Steam account

Any example images:  nope

Why should it be added?: Why, besides adding this feature you also see the games that one has, so you can see the games, it's just you go on the person's profile. With the implementation of a "new tab" in your profile, it will be possible to see the games that she has. (If you do not understand, I explain better).

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hmm, sound like a neat feature. But it's also just possible to go the person's TruckersMP profile and find their Steam profile from there. And many people do already have some sort of Steam signature or a link to their's already, so I can't unfortunately find a big reason (from my view) to implement this.

But still, sounds interesting.

a CM may add a field to the profile on the forums to let you link to your steam profile, but outside of that no steam integration on the forums will be made since we don't use steam authentication outside of registration, this is because it's fairly unreliable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.