Games Freezes & Stops

Shail

Question

Hi all

Im having a problem with MP which cant solve myself, I really dont know why is happening.

I have formarted my PC a while ago, then i installed ETS2 and MP, when i go to MP and I do something such as sleep, f+7 or take a boat, the game freezes with black screen and I can´t do nothing, I have to end session or reboot my PC. I have been playing without problems for 3 years now to MP so I really dont know why is happening. I tried everything (Re-install MP, Re-install ETS2, looked for all drivers and seems to be fine...) So I really dont know why is happening and im posting it here.

My PC specs:

AMD FX 8350

RAM 8gb

Nvidia GTX 560 TI

MSI 970 gaming

I think that this specs are cool for this game & I have played without problems since I re-installed

Greetins, Shail

11 answers to this question

Hi @Shail,

I'm sorry that your game keeps crashing when you sleep, catch a ferry or use F7 + ENTER.

If you've not played TruckersMP for a while or at all in the past, then the game will attempt a catch up of your economy as time in TruckersMP never stops moving. This can take a while and sometimes cause you to be stuck at a black screen for some time.

Please allow (in extreme cases) 5-10 minutes for the game to catch up :)

I hope this has helped.

• Upvote 1

Hello Dear, 

If you do not have your own truck

Solution 1)

Go to " My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator), find config.cfg file,
- Change uset g_console to 1
- Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch Multiplayer, select your profile and when you don't have any jobs, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then quit the profile and load the profile again. You should get a message saying "Game change detected" which means it has worked. If it worked, open the console again, and type g_force_economy_reset 0. Once that's complete, you can go into the game and jobs should be there. This is not a permanent fix, therefore if you still get this problem after you do it once or multiple times, you still need to repeat the whole process (without having to edit config.cfg this time).

If you have your own truck

Solution 1)
Find a parking space and go to sleep.

Solution 2)
Quick travel to one of your garages.

Solution 3)
Go to sleep or call SOS (F7 and then ENTER).

Solution 4)
Visit the individual companies and see if they have any jobs (drive over the green icon at the entrance of each company).

Alternatively you can use a program called Cheat Engine to cheat in Money and XP into the game How to ( Video not me )

----------------------------------------

Regards,

TSRVTC | ismail [TR] [EN]

Don't restart

or anything, leave it and come back (Worked for me)

it'll catch it self up

Edited by Mr Panda

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

On 13/8/2016 at 0:27 AM, Glanshon said:

Hi @Shail,

I'm sorry that your game keeps crashing when you sleep, catch a ferry or use F7 + ENTER.

If you've not played TruckersMP for a while or at all in the past, then the game will attempt a catch up of your economy as time in TruckersMP never stops moving. This can take a while and sometimes cause you to be stuck at a black screen for some time.

Please allow (in extreme cases) 5-10 minutes for the game to catch up :)

I hope this has helped.

That was the point ! Thank you all for your replies! :)