Unsupported Game Version Detected

deafguy2014

Question

hi all am haing trouble with ats mp wont open the box say "Unsuupported game version detected! to play you need to have american truck similator v 1.3.1.1s [59b771a80] any onr pls what can i do any idea. thanks

Edited by littlefoot_22
Changed title. Please never create a topic that state "please help"

9 answers to this question

The best solution to this is to Uninstall the game along with its files in the documents folder as well as the steamapps files "path" OS > X86 > STEAM > STEAMAPPS > COMMON > AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR.  Once there delete that folder.  The reinstall the American Truck Simulator.  If you don't want to do that,  be sure you're opted out of all betas (right click on American Truck Simulator> right click on properties> betas>click on opt of of all betas.

-Then verify the integrity of the game files but again the best solution is to do a fresh install. 

Let us know if this fixes your issue,  thanks :)

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

If you reinstall the Game it should automatically give you the latest game version (if you are opted out of all betas which you should do anyways :) ) also be sure that you have the latest version of the multiplayer mod which Is - 0.2.1.0.0 

then play single player for a bit then sign in with multiplayer.  Let us know the results once you have done this, thanks!

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.