Option to mute evryone.... (if not plz add one)

RandomNorwegianTrucker

Question

Just started playing again yesterday and today then i have seen new things added and all this... must say really great and improved mp... but what makes me really mad is all the people talking out of nowhere and then i mute them and there is always someone somewhere almost evrytime two french people and i dont understand shit theyre saying i cant talk back i have no blatant idea.... and i get in game then i gotta set up my logitech wheel (pain in the ass) sit there for 10-20 mins trying to fix my  shit but this french dude wont stfu.... so is there an option to mute evryone i dont want to hear people talking.... Ever if i want to talk to people i use teamspeak.... 

9 answers to this question

If you are in a car then the CB radio is right infront of you. Turning off the CB radio dosen't affect your car radio. CB radio is completely different. To identify the CB radio its a big black box with 19 on it in green http://prntscr.com/bmr945 e.g.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

They can be muted by turning off the CB radio.

• Navigate your camera to the CB radio (at the overhead of the truck) 
  • Open the tab menu and then right click your mouse.
  • once this is done navigate your mouse to the nob at the far left and press it. this should turn off the CB

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi, 

You can go into camera 1 (inside the cab), open the tab menu, and right click to activate the mouse. From there there's a button located on the CB radio to turn it off. Keep in mind this will have to be done every time you restart the game (for now at least). I also believe you can mute the CB volume in the multiplayer settings but I'm not 100% on that.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

the default key is v and its not possible to change it. Glad we could be of assistance to you.

Best Regards

Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot