Certain Mods to Be added to the game?

Wasted7

So im sure your well aware of the modding community, I'll get straight to the point and ask why mods such as truck Sounds/interior Improvements are Not allowed into the Servers It does no Interfering within the game And would bring more diversity to The game Instead of listening to the same default Truck engines which all basically sound the same The mods will help make more of a distinctive Sound To brands of trucks, if this cannot be allowed id like to know the reasons to Why as iv been playing ets2 mp and singleplayer for a long time Within The Singleplayer i have alot diversity and time dedicated to The game due to Consistantly Being Different And i would hope That the multiplayer devs see this as an oppourtunity to Maybe progress with the Multiplayer community

I have been told by in game admins that there are legal mods that DO NOT cause crashes to other players, these mods are ones like those that allow you to place beacons on your lower grille guard and mods that give you container trailers without the actual containers. These mods have to activated through single player and get the load and truck mods you want then go into multiplayer. 

If this is true I can provide you with the link to the page where they are. But as the previous comment says they are 3rd party but you may have seen people have these mods in places like EP, not causing crashes. My friends and myself have tested this when EU1 was empty, they are 100% safe if you install them and work them correctly.

9 hours ago, JackAlAlawi said:

I have been told by in game admins that there are legal mods that DO NOT cause crashes to other players, these mods are ones like those that allow you to place beacons on your lower grille guard and mods that give you container trailers without the actual containers. These mods have to activated through single player and get the load and truck mods you want then go into multiplayer. 

If this is true I can provide you with the link to the page where they are. But as the previous comment says they are 3rd party but you may have seen people have these mods in places like EP, not causing crashes. My friends and myself have tested this when EU1 was empty, they are 100% safe if you install them and work them correctly.

That's mods that uses content already in the game in new places. Mostly this is fine, though with some exceptions where you will be kicked when connecting, as some combinations can cause crashes.

The problem with mods adding new content, is that even if just allowed client side, these can affect a lot of users experience, and it opens up ways for players to use illegal mods causing crashes, as checking whether each mod can cause crashes can and will be hard.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

@JackAlAlawi yes the beacons works fine, however some players having the beacons on every accessory point on the truck which change them into a driving disco/christmas tree,

this kinda modification is just creating more lag pushing the servers into highest gear, players who have this kinda modification on there truck will be kicked or even get a ban for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived