Race Track Rules

Bird104

Suggestion name: Add a few rules that must be followed on the race track

Suggestion description: The race track near Tucson has gotten very populated lately. Because of this, there have also been some people who come and ruin the fun for the others. To fix this issue, I believe that we should have a few rules on the race track. One such rule is no trailers as most people have trouble handling them at high speeds and it is harder for others to get around them. 

Any example images: None.

Why should it be added?: Having a few rules on the track would allow for a better experience for those who want to enjoy their time at the race track.

7622072690.png

There are already some rules at the racetrack and I've seen admins doing their job there so I don't think we need " official rules " for this kind of event. I agree that sometimes, in lack of admins, people tend to break the rules but that's how it is.In my opinion, it would be ironic to make rules to a racing event when this game is a simulator, so consider being thankful for having that event atleast.

5383666413.png76561198169027512.png

They have already made a couple rules for the track. Mostly changes to one or two already existing rules, to be exact. Though really... it doesn't need any more than that since all the other previously existing rules already cover pretty much everything we currently have/need. I suggest you check the updated rules to find it.

Racing - Kick / Ban UPDATED
Having races or anything similar. This excludes races occurring on the Arizona Race Track.

Or perhaps be more specific on what rule should be added.

As for intentional ramming, blocking, griefing, etc., these are still covered by the universal rules and they do apply to the track. All rules apply to the racetrack. The one and only exception, as I already quoted above, is racing.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

The Racetrack is pretty much a zone where admins won't ban you, accidental ramming blocking etc.. will not be banned for however intentional ramming / blocking is still a ban-able offence on the track. I think a "No-Trailer" rule would be good but that is about it +1

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• 1 year later...

This place is not as popular as it used to be back in the days. That being said, there is no need to have additional rules which only apply there. People who go there should know how to behave properly. All global TruckersMP rules apply unless specifically mentioned otherwise.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.