What wheel is best for ETS2?

(Beer O'Clock) SHANE

^ Everyone has their different opinion on wheels but i would say out of all the G27 is the best wheel so my recommendation would be the G27 as i think the G29 isn't as good

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

^^ +1 for the g27. I have one with a stand and i love it.

But you will probably get all kinds of different opinions on here.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^ some issues?   theirs quite a few in my opinion that need to get worked on 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

No problem bud always glad to help

TruckerPilot

G27* and yes thats another thing buying stuff separate is a pain in the butt to deal with 

TruckerPilot

^^ Yeah that would be best. The G27 has about 7 years worth of optimization and most games have a preset for it.

(2009 I think it came out) 

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I feel there is some mis-information being thrown around here.. The newer wheels in the series are just as good as the older G27/G25 and don't have any problems.

I've been using my G920 since December with zero problems at all, it doesn't have as many profiles for games (that's down to it being new) but for ATS/ETS it's automatically picked up and is great right out the box (you will need to configure just like any other controller). They get regular updates for firmware and are a pleasure to use :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

If money isn't an issue go for G27 as recommended.

Me, I recently bought myself a Thrustmaster T150 for 155 Euros. It doesn't come with a stick shift / clutch, but it's a very nice budget force feedback wheel which so far I have had zero issues with.

4 hours ago, Linkstar said:

I feel there is some mis-information being thrown around here.. The newer wheels in the series are just as good as the older G27/G25 and don't have any problems.

I've been using my G920 since December with zero problems at all, it doesn't have as many profiles for games (that's down to it being new) but for ATS/ETS it's automatically picked up and is great right out the box (you will need to configure just like any other controller). They get regular updates for firmware and are a pleasure to use :)

Mate if i get the g29 then you still have to buy the shifter pedals and god knows what else i just bought a G27! awaiting arrival and also the g27 comes with the whole package :)

@FirestarteR93 The First wheel i ever used was a G29 and in my opinion certain things about it i didn't like about it very much now im not saying its not good all im saying is that in my opinion The G27 is better ive never owned one but ived used my friends own on a regular Basis before i got a G29. Everyone has their own opinion on things. Some may like the G29 and Some may prefer the G27. Thats another thing i didnt like as well you have to purchase everything separately as where with the G27 everything is given to you   :)

TruckerPilot

I've got a G27 myself and I like it, it's a good wheel imo. Nowadays they are quite cheap, especially through second hand.

I've never touched the new Logitech wheels, but from the reviews around, they seem to depict it to be essentially identical to the G27 apart from some of the "improvements". However the higher end Thrustmaster wheels seem to be the choice most racing sim fanatics mostly go for, but they are pretty pricey if you're going for the bang for the buck mentality.

For the wheels you can get an aluminium mounting adapter and with a little bit of homemade engineering install a different wheel if you wish. It's gonna have an effect on the force feedback however.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived