Suggestion Name: Ideas

Suggestion Description: My ideas is more police in Amsterdam (so much stupid drivers there now).

A new server (exempele eu 2) with name cop and robbers is a server there all can use police car (a roleplay server)

And a police officer rank some give you permision to use police skin, blue lights and  penalty  (i dont know if it fail i use a Transator on this word) 

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Not so much crashes in Amsterda. More fun for players (thay some like police and roleplay) And more police some can help.

Firstly, penalty if the correct wording so don't worry about it :) and as great as that sounds, I feel it has a few issues given the information we have received from your post.

• Allowing members to use the Police accessories could potentially mean no one would be using anything else on that server
  • Giving users the permission(s) to give others penalties would just be a nightmare, people would just keep getting kicked for no reason other than "LoL i has te powerz"

Some things that might help;

• Randomly assign a class: Police or Baddies, upon logging into that server. This could also mean people will re-log to get the one they want or to match friends (putting a cool-down on logging might prevent this)
  • Just don't give them any special permissions, members are members for a reason.

TL;DR: This does have potential, but it would be a lot of work for the team. If (giant if there) it got accepted, it most likely wouldn't be Administrated, so users would be without Admin support for rammers and griefers etc.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

It has to be on a separate server, maybe something like "Roleplay EU #4"

And they would have to add "police stations", "banks", etc. which because is embedded in the map, SCS develops it. It's going to be very hard to develop this idea.

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

16 minutes ago, uuu100145j said:

It has to be on a separate server, maybe something like "Roleplay EU #4"

And they would have to add "police stations", "banks", etc. which because is embedded in the map, SCS develops it. It's going to be very hard to develop this idea.

I said NOT we need police stations or banks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.