Real Police

Hi so I'm kinda new to this as you can see but I love the ideas coming out. With this new police car stuff, I feel there is a already great idea coming onto a lot of people. Now this is a simulator game so why not make it more realistic by adding in a new type of staff member that is strictly a police officer. Instead of just getting random tickets (which can still stay) but now also have real people play as the role of a police officer. Basically they would be able to drive the police car and pull over truckers who are breaking the law and write them tickets for it. Now with this you would most likely have to make some sort of ticket system too. Also there could be a lot more ideas to add on to this later on in the future like arresting, impounding trucks, etc. Some of this may sound harsh but some of it would be pretty cool I think. Now I'm not a developer so I do not know how hard this would be so if its to much work I'm sorry, just giving out some ideas. Thanks In advance and please don't hate on my post if its dumb or anything. Happy Trucking! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.