I want to set up a group/trucking company. (please read why I ask)

M.J.

Question

I see so many people who are apart of these groups and I believe it's something to do with  world of trucks (I think)

I was wondering exactly how to make one because i want to make one with some people i met on the mp server. 

Any help?

(Sorry if it has been asked before or if i sound like a noob!!!!!!)

Thanks

-MJ

8 answers to this question

You add this in your steam name or in game tag. It represents your initials or full name of your VTC. This can make you easily recognisable and can gain a good reputation meaning more people will want to join. After time your vtc will grow :)

Hello, many VTC's are formed up by a group of friends who truck together. All you do is talk with your friends and pick a name etc .. tand boom, you have a VTC

59 minutes ago, Puncake said:

Hello, many VTC's are formed up by a group of friends who truck together. All you do is talk with your friends and pick a name etc .. tand boom, you have a VTC

I've seen people with a title before there name, Is this anything to do with a group type thing?

Just now, MJ720 said:

I've seen people with a title before there name, Is this anything to do with a group type thing?

That's called a tag. If you press TAB ingame, Right click to get the orange cursor, then click on the orange cog/wheel, You'll be in the settings. Change the tag & tag color from there :)

1 minute ago, MJ720 said:

Thanks everyone for your help!

No problem! :) Next time if you need help, Feel free to PM me :)