Appeal Question?

skipper50789

I talked to Fatal and he said he will get to it as soon as he has all the footage uploaded and processed.

Regards

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

^Ok. Thank you Jeff.

7 hours ago, JeffSFC said:

I talked to Fatal and he said he will get to it as soon as he has all the footage uploaded and processed.

Regards

I dont know if this is alowed as I have never been banned but is it possible for me to see the footage or no?

8 hours ago, the_burnt_chicken said:

^Ok. Thank you Jeff.

I dont know if this is alowed as I have never been banned but is it possible for me to see the footage or no?

its usually added to the ban reason when the proof gets uploaded, To view it, simply go to your TruckersMP profile and scroll down to the ban history (here's an example)

Hello !
I am joining a topic.
I was banned. I went back because I wanted to ask if you mate with the Mercedes does not need help because it looked like that was stuck on the side of the road, but I did not have to enter the right lane because there were barriers so as you can see in the video turned back with his belt to a colleague on the shoulder, but that was driving at the traffic lights emergency and roadside close to not pave the traffic and if you leave and give way if someone was driving.
I wanted to help a friend, so I turned around only with the intention to help Mercedes-Benz.
I was not in any case intend to deliberately break laws or regulations.
Also I sent an appeal, because I had no intention to harm anyone in the game, and the only help a friend what is not, of course, does not change the fact of going against the current. However, to make it immediately ban? It was enough to simply warning;)

I agree it is an offense, but if so significant that it was necessary to impose the ban immediately? They are heavier offenses and I also have my own age and not playing me trolled. Enough to reprimand but that's just my opinion. ;)

At the end of the video below you can see how I went to a colleague and asked chatting or needs help. You can also see how pulls to him and I stay with him on the roadside.
The author did not take into account that this was not deliberate Going against the current just returning to a colleague to help.

I note that I did not want anyone to harm or interfere with the game or intentionally break the rules or regulations, only to return to a colleague to help. If not for the barrier drove me correctly the right lane, but there was no place suitable to the zone change.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived