ETSMP ROAD RAGE SERIES

MonoMuffins

Hello everybody!

I've recently created a youtube series where I upload videos of road rage and funny moments on Euro Truck Simulator 2. I record as I drive and then edit it all so you can see all the "funny" bits. I upload a video once a week.

It would really make me happy if you would check out my videos and leave some feedback so I can improve my videos! Thank you very much!

This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPqvJnxDMfcQhR26L1fyVg

---------------NEW-----------------

I have made a new series with my friend "Nick" where we basically drive around and just have fun. We try to record daily so hopefully this will be a series that I can keep up... 

Anyways there's only one episode so far! If you have time I'd really apreciate it if you'd checked it out.

I DO REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY CURSING IN THIS VIDEO, THE NEXT VIDEOS WILL NOT HAVE ANY BAD SWEARWORDS, THANK YOU AND SORRY.

Here's the latest ROAD RAGE video! :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I enjoyed your video. However I would like to see something like more intense music. Most of the music I hear in videos are everywhere! Put some action intense music you know when they rage and some memes!

Monomuffin, if you want to add different music you may want to check out this website (if you haven't done so already): http://freemusicarchive.org/. You can choose music to suit the mood of the video and some (most) of the music is very good.

If you want to monetise your youtube videos make sure you check the license of the music to ensure it allows commercial use.

We have been using it to select music for our videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdh98Mv3et5EXuKTS_afXpw although I was not fully up to speed on the subtleties of the various licenses so we will have to change some now that I understand things a bit better. 

For me, I use mouse steering (mouse in right hand) with WASD controls. Sequential transmission mode. A & D are left and right indicators. W & S, obviously are accelerator and brake. Pinky finger on left hand does the gears with Ctrl and Shift.  Easy peasy.  X is exhaust brake, C is cruise. Q is trailer brake.

On 4/4/2016 at 9:10 PM, MonoMuffins said:

Thank you all for your feedback! I really apreciate it! :D

This happened to me today! 

When u get a troll doing that to you,you should press f7 and transport to nearest services,from there you and pick a new route to destination,it will be allot cheaper as he was ramming you for ages and that causes damage to you load

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

You met with a complete idiot there. One thing I would suggest, though, don't bother asking him why he is doing this or engaging with any communication with him. He will thrive on this, knowing he is getting to you. A couple of times you typed a message into the chat thing and I reckon that just made the idiot persist in his trolling.

On 2016/4/12 at 3:35 PM, Candice said:

When u get a troll doing that to you,you should press f7 and transport to nearest services,from there you and pick a new route to destination,it will be allot cheaper as he was ramming you for ages and that causes damage to you load

On 2016/4/12 at 5:01 PM, Young-Gamer said:

You met with a complete idiot there. One thing I would suggest, though, don't bother asking him why he is doing this or engaging with any communication with him. He will thrive on this, knowing he is getting to you. A couple of times you typed a message into the chat thing and I reckon that just made the idiot persist in his trolling.

^

Thank you all for your tips! I will be quiet and press F7. Other news the driver got banned! :)

i find way to many people that think the most appropriate parking spot for them is in the middle of a motorway/ interstate i accidentally smashed into one at nearly full speed because he was parked around a blind corner, he told me he was going to report me for ramming but nothing ever came out of it luckily (aside from 40 something percent damage, i really really hope i totaled his load)

^^^^ 

in game you can find them just by driving around for a while or driving around in busy areas, for example rotterdam is a great place to go if you want to total your truck, i usually give people the benefit of the doubt in busy areas simply due to fps lag, i have a better computer now so its not really a problem or me but on my old one i only got 15 or so fps in those areas and driving is hard at those frames, however doing things like this is not excusable.

Archived