Game crash

byKraKz

Question

Hello,

My game has crashed five times today, the problem is that in documents i don´t have the txt game crash, i have the gamelog, and there i can see some fails. If i don´t have the game crash txt, i have to upload the gamelog? 

Thanks.

11 answers to this question

Hello,

Yes, you can upload today's game log if you don't have any crash log. The support team members will read through the fails and probably find out the problem.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I'd verify the integrity of the game cache first. To do so, right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your Steam library and select properties, go to the local files tab and click verfiy integrity of game cache. Wait for it to finish and let it download missing files (if there are any). Then you can try launching the game again.

The same issue, when i start the singleplayer it doesn´t crash, then i start multiplayer and it crashes. After the crash i try to start the singleplayer and now the mouse is freeze

I´ve seen that it crashes when i look a player, and in the log usually says faile to open file (dlc panitjobs), please do you know how to fix this? Thanks