CB Mic problem

Bonehead

I've unsuccessfully tried communicating with other people in ATS, using the CB on default chnl (19) - with that said, i can hear them, but they either tell me, that i'm inaudible, or is breaking up badly.

My mic settings are setup correct, cause it works during video recording, while using skype, teamspeak, and voicechat in steam aswell.

I have my mic volume set to maximum in the ingame settings, and i'm getting a tad frustrated, as i've had this issue since the first day of CB release

76561198006173090.png

Simulator games non-stop!

19 hours ago, cold case said:

Please try to disable/close Skype and try again - posssible Skpye block the MIc

i've gone as far, as to not use voicechat on steam, not have teamspeak nor skype open, aswell as deactivating my recording software without success

16 hours ago, Freddyk said:

Check in your playback and recording devices options, if there is more than 1 speaker or microphone up and running. Turn off these which you don't use.

in recording devices i have 3: my mic (plugged in and activated), incoming line (assuming my tower front mic cable plug; not connected), and a "stereomix" (deactivated)..

in playback devices i have 6: 4 nvidia hdmi output (port 0, 1, 2, 3 - all not connected), speakers (standard unit, in use), realtek digital output (ready, not disabled)

25 minutes ago, legocube said:

press V and talk, radio should be on, if not, press TAB right mouse click and look up and turn it on.

if i didn't press v, how are people able to tell me i'm inaudible, or that i'm breaking up badly - and my cb would obviously be turned on, if that is the case

76561198006173090.png

Simulator games non-stop!

• 1 year later...

Hi @markhenney12,

Ensure you are pressing the correct key. It was V back then, but now that the V key controls your differential lock, a new button has been assigned for the CB, which is X. If you aren't pressing X to talk than that is your problem. Good luck.

Regards,

sko0923. 

• 1 month later...

This is not a bug and would be better posted in help. If you are still having issues, please post a topic in the help section or contact our support team at https://support.truckersmp.com 

//Locked & Moved