185th

Mod Version: 0.2.0.7.2 Alpha
Controllers Used: G27
Description of Issue: Very strange bug
How to reproduce:He rode in a convoy, and all stopped short. I drove all the players were gone out of the way. The distance to the "TAB" to the players was 2000-3000 meters. For this I got banned.
Screenshots / Videos:

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php?id=000000000019C7F3&back=online_profile.php%3Fid%3D37926

To talk about your ban, please make a ban appeal on our home page.

This bug report will stay here for developers review.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I would not recommend disabling developer logging unless you are 100% sure that you will not want to report anyone. The main issue is with disabled development logging, that you also lose the ability of logging of user data, like ETS2MPID.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

On 3/4/2016 at 4:14 PM, norbert79 said:

I would not recommend disabling developer logging unless you are 100% sure that you will not want to report anyone. The main issue is with disabled development logging, that you also lose the ability of logging of user data, like ETS2MPID.

Yes you do loose that ability BUT when something does happen all you have to do is do /pinfo ( X ) in the chat. For example, /pinfo 345 . The little number at the end of everyones name is the one you use. This brings up everything that the logger does including etsmpid.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

On 29.2.2016 at 9:23 AM, 185th said:

Mod Version: 0.2.0.7.2 Alpha
Controllers Used: G27
Description of Issue: Very strange bug
How to reproduce:He rode in a convoy, and all stopped short. I drove all the players were gone out of the way. The distance to the "TAB" to the players was 2000-3000 meters. For this I got banned.
Screenshots / Videos:

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php?id=000000000019C7F3&back=online_profile.php%3Fid%3D37926

I got the same problem ! Suddenly all player are gone and the distance to other players are huge > 1000 meters

(i got a 7 day ban for that - you are real lucky with 1 hour ban :) )

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived