Fps decreased

Aligersantti

Question

8 answers to this question

Have you changed a few settings in graphics settings or possibly have other things running in the background? To run a fair test you'd have to be in the exact same place with the no-other applications running in the background as FPS fluctuates quite a lot depending on numerous factors that change over-time in game :) (I.e. a video recorder etc)

Kind regards,

Matthew

Kind regards,

Matthew

Having the same problem:

Yesterday before update: San Fran w/ 50 people = 15fps

Today after update: San Fran w/ 20 people = 5fps

Same PC, same network, did not change any settings or run any other program(except steam, spotify, fraps, and antivirus).

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Bigger stream zones are probably reason. You could set less draw distance. It could help.

Just found out a possible reason why a lot of people are losing frame rates after this update.

It's not because of Multiplayer, It's because of the new truck Kenworth W900

Zmaster PMed me saying this: RBezJgU.jpg

So if you are using the new Kenworth trucks, try out the previous one you had and see if your frame rate is still an issue.

(By the way thanks Zmaster for telling me this, after using my last truck again my fps is fine :) )