Compare and Contrast between Ets2MP and AtsMP

Gungan356

ETS2MP: 

+

Different trucks for selection, multiple chassis and misc config.

Trucks are fast, and easier to make it over the curves and corners.

-

Full of trolls and kids, usually because the game often goes on heavy discounts. 

Either too crowded or too empty. Players are way too concentrated on the north-west corner of the European Continents and other Capital cities. Other areas are just dead.

ATSMP: 

+

Realistic and high-quality environment, also with better drivers.

Challenging road design is a good thing IMO. Complex roads remind us to always behave and be careful.

-

Sluggish and heavy trucks not suitable for city roads. Also lacks diversity and customization.

Company designs are bad for MP: can cause traffic jams and collisions even though everyone is following the rules.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

agree with tash about the driving seems alot less trolls on atsmp upto etsmp prob due to the price i expect for now.

I like the difference feel between trucks on both games on ats they seem a lot more stable at speed ie no spinning out like you can do on ets while heavy braking,they feel like heavy trucks and have a more life like turning circle.

map layout wise i also prefer ats, larger width on roads apart from a few single tracks gives you room to get away from danger more.

quality wise ats is up there with scandi dlc for ets some beautiful backgrounds on both make the original ets map look bad tbf.

I thought before ats was  released it would all be long wide roads and boring views but i was wrong really enjoying ats so i doubt i will go back to ets now ;) americana style wins hands down for me sun,beaches,dusty highways,rolling tumbleweeds :D

Without the Volvo FH16; ATS is totally crap. :D

ATS is totally disappointment for me. They (SCS) did the same: An incompleted/fast/early released game. They could add some more features surely: CB Radio, upgradable garages, more trucks of course, bigger cities and so on.

As its mentioned above, ETS is more realistic in my sight. 

Volvo FH ftw!

Agree with all ^^^^ to me ATS is more laid back approach to trucking, £14.99 for a few cities WTF? SCS will make allot of DLC's to cover united states at £6.99 like they did with ETS2 in Europe.

They should have made ATS an add on for ETS2 not too make us go through novice to experience, drivers,I would rather pay £14.99 for the add on to keep all the money and experience I have collected,some say,but hey they are different trucks so hence the new game,well that is just stupid to  say that to justify why it should be new,why can we merge, ATS and ETS2 in the world of trucks? But will still have to go through building up our experience again

One thing I do like is making your parking harder,for more XP.I think ATS is more towards the trucker experience,it is very hard to speed on ATS as there roads are to American,fat trucks for fat guys,fat cars for fat drivers,all big gas guzzlers with no speed and handle like you are driving on 4 doughnuts not wheels :))

I agree with SARAJ i love the Volvo,I love the speed, to me ETS2 is great for how I like to play a driving game *SPEED" Doing deliveries sticking to EU1 rules is very boring to me,god help me to all the guys who play ETS2 and ATS for the real truck driving experience ))

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

For now -and for me-, ATS's biggest -and unfortunately, only- advantage is, it has nicer ambience and lots of backroads -I can think one reason for not apply too much backroad to ETS, fuel economy on the highway is more important than swinging around lots of corners, but highways are boring, unless if you aren't speeding or enjoying NOT breaking the speed limitations.-

Trucks characteristics are nice, but they are nice in ETS too.

But if SCS make the 'must do' upgrades a dlc -more trucks, more states, etc.-, then it'll go downhill. -and it's a possibility, Flight Simulator Steam Edition is doing just that, they take everything they 'borrow from their original owners' and sell it. -planes, airports, even tree textures!--

So, I'm not gonna abandon my Actros just yet. -oh sorry, I forgot, waiting for Renault T series.-

ETS2 is a slower and more laid back game compared to the high speed limits and long gearboxes of ATS. The biggest problem is drivers not considering the length of their truck and getting stuck

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived