Lots of money

Robbyroy

Lots of money but I didn't really want it. I had 290k or there about. I refueled my truck just before arriving at my destination. Just for the nuts of it I thought I would pull in and see what would happen if I would park and sleep. When I awoke in a few seconds my money jumped up to 4,4000,000 Euros. Plus the snow had stopped. I had worked my way up to one employee and was almost ready to hire the second one. I hate to start over so soon. I already have another company with 3 garages full of drivers. :unsure:   

This seems to be a known problem for most drivers. I have been getting this problem as well. 

E.g. When I go on the ferry or train, my money jumps up over 2 or 3,000 even though I have limited drivers in my company! The really annoying thing aswell is my freight market gets reset aswell.

I have emailed ETS2MP Support about this and they are aware of the problem and should have a fix soon. So unfortunately there is not a fix to this (that I am aware of) until the developers have fixed this.

Kind Regards.

^^ You can decrypt your savegame file and edit the money value to whatever you want, don't even need cheatengine for that.

On topic: The only way to bypass this is by firing all of your hired drivers. The "problem" here is that in MP, time doesn't stop when you log out, so when you log in again, your drivers have been doing jobs all the time and if you sleep, teleport or travel by ferry (forcing the time to sync again), they'll cash all of their profits and you'll find a lot of money came in suddenly.

i've see thid happend now too, but it started just the last couple of updates for me.

I really don't mind that my employees are finaly working (more) though. But have there been any changes to this part of the code in the last couple of updates?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived