How long should it take for a ban appeal to be processed?

VolvoFHFreak

Question

8 answers to this question

Mr OP, you need to wait for a ban appeal decision to be made by the banning IGA, end of story. Just as a reminder, please do not create any more threads about your ban appeal. If you have a problem with an admin, feel free to PM Clarkinator or I<3VODKA about your issue:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/user/757-clarkinator/

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/user/10-i3vodka/

usually it takes one or two days for an admin to reply. But currently there are hollidays and not every admin is online all the time every day. If you have complaints, you can ask clarkinator about it

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I have been banned for 3 days before and it was automaticly rejected because an admin never looked at it.

Also I came back from a 4 hour ban. But while I was waiting for time to pass I decided too mess around in singleplayer however I didn't know that it would effect multiplayer. So when the 4 hour ban was up I switched to multiplayer only to find I had got a 1 day ban for being on the wrong side of the road I am very angry about this.

When you were last online the admin might have seen you driving the wrong way but another admin banned you before the other admin banned you. Meaning you were banned by 2 admin one after another for different times. Single player is not related to mp in its administration. Single player doesn't have admins

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png