2 users in a truck

Suggestion Name: 2 users  in a truck
Suggestion Description: just wondering can  there  be  2 users  in a  truck  one driving  and the  other  one  in a   passenger seat  
Any example images:  nope 
Why should it be added? :  because   it will be  more fun  and  alot  help full one  user is  driving  and the other one  in the   passenger  seat  and  if the  driver   get  tired them  the other user  can take over  it  more  like a  team work   but not sure  if its  possible to make   :D

76561198098873827.png

There is mods for SP, which allows you to sit in the passenger seat, but not sure in MP? might be an idea, and not sure it would be all that difficult?

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

That's nice idea, especially when you have to drive for a long time, you'd be able to swap after some distance, which will make game more realistic. 

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

^But this way you may give a lift for your friends and show them some driving skills, you may teach them something :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

It could be useful if one drive and one watch if it's all ok (could help with navigation, steering, reporting users that broke rules). However I think it is quite boring, But depends. In the game You're a Tir not a player i Think is quite difficult to make that.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

^If you have nothing else to do, that may be a good way of e.g. creating background for small talk about the game, life and stuff :D

The only way I would be inside my own truck cabin while some other drives it would be sleeping in the back. So... in case I need to sleep at home... I go to bed :D . Well, just joking, I dont see this as a priority feature, but I do see it as a funny and quite realistic one, original for the MP mod.

lkRjRkb.png

I just came up that it would be very helpful for convoy organisators, one guy is driving and the other one checks if everything is correct with participants etc.

^Exactly, but if it would be added, then people will come up with some new ideas of 2 drivers in 1 truck :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.