Automatic parking

Lamarboy5

Suggestion Name: Automatic parking

Suggestion Description: Gives the player the option to do the auto parking that you can do in sp
Any example imageshttp://imgur.com/EuunsTo
Why should it be added?: Many players have problems with parking , I think this should be added so this can help people who really is bad at parking or just are in a hurry and need to park fast.

Feel free too post your suggetions and options , 

This has been suggested before many times so why do you need to bring it up again many people don't want this for many reasons if it could be added it would be still in the game they have disabled it for many reasons and if you just can't park go back to single player I been playing euro truck simulator until the first one came out and it just takes practice yes I was rubbish at first but I refused to give up so I kept trying and trying until I got it right practice makes perfect people give up to easily these days....

^ Sorry but so much words to just not say nothing about the reasons is... meh.

@Lamarboy5 your suggestion would be nice imo, at least we could avoid all the damn kids noobs who are always in a rush and want to park without waiting for anyone.

However, the real issue is the auto-parking feature in ETS 2 teleports your truck and trailer into the parking area, making it the way you just cant see it and showing you the stats instantly. In case there was enabled, all the trucks would be seen spawning in parking area while you (for example) would be parking by yourself. Thats the way I read not long ago, and that´s enough reason not to actívate it.

Moreover, I´m agree with the main idea of "Lets learn how to park or just go SP and train a bit yourself"

• Upvote 1

lkRjRkb.png

In fact, I do not support that should learn how to drive these simulation game takes a lot of the game on the very fact if you want to stand on the automated Felttalm single player

The multiplyaer

It makes you the option to play as if you actually lead If I remove this option will miss part of the simulation

Mohammed1368-Saudi arabia-14 years

The best truck:

1-Mercedes-Benz

2Volvo

3-Scania

4-DAF

This was suggested several times before and they all got rejected. Yes, I would support it personally, but unfortunately by autoparking in MP it potentially creates lag for other players, and it's not only caused in the area of the autoparker, it has the potential to spread to other parts of the map easily. How would you feel if you suddenly begin to lag even if you are nowhere near the autoparking player?

Idk im on 2 sides of the fence on this one becuase after i drop my load off and there's some people reversing in the same spot i like to sit there and watch, i was watching this guy the other day and im not even exaggerating it took him 10+ min to park his trailer, it was one of the funniest things i've seen, every time he reversed i'd think ok he got it this time but nope he would drive all the way back out and do it again i was laughing so hard. So i wouldn't want this as it would ruin my fun of watching people fail reversing lol but at the same time my gf can't reverse the truck for shit but we still like to go cruising together because she can drive fine so i could see it helping newbies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.