Can I run ETS2MP with these specs?

JordETS2MP

Question

I'm currently on a laptop but when I play on high it can only load 5 players or something and then it starts to lagg allot and on medium the lagg starts at about 10-15 people but the graphics suck.
So I'm building a Gaming PC soon to play some new games and ets2mp. These are the specs:
GPU: MSI GTX 960 GAMING 2G
CPU: AMD FX-4300, 3,8 GHz (4,0 GHz Turbo Boost) AM3+ processor
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 8 GB DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0
PSU: Antec VPF Bronze 450W

HDD: Western Digital Blue, 1 TB
Case: Aerocool GT Black Edition
Tell me at which settings I can play and with how many people around and at which average fps.

I am Dutch btw. I haven't build the PC yet. My budget is 600 euros.

I want to play games like ETS2 The Crew Spintires Black Ops II and I would also like to play GTA V if possible.

• Upvote 1
76561198118887475.png

15 answers to this question

m8 Ultra settings 200% scaling without a bottleneck and 400% scaling too but when you get more than 85 on tab then it may get laggy.

Average FPS in laggy areas around 15-30 and more and more fps once you leave crowded areas.

you can Tick all the graphic options take it to max as that card is more than required clock for ets2

also, You can record+stream+play with that card on 400 scaling when you have upto 70 players around and max temperature it would ever reach would be 58 Celsius if you have a good air ventilated pc with fans and also the room

Have you already bought the pc? Since a setup like this will work a bit better;

Are you sure about the processor/motherboard?

Since I see you're ordering from a dutch website, an I5 4460 and an ASRock B85M Pro4 is more bang for the buck.

AMD is not really interesting with CPU's at the moment.

Also an Antec VPF450 delivers sufficient enough power for a good price.

Simulators use alot more CPU power, (ETS2 is faster on single core performance)

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/vGwZMp

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€175.58 @ Mindfactory) 

Motherboard: ASRock B85M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€59.01 @ Mindfactory) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€48.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.95 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 380 4GB IceQ X² OC Video Card  (€207.79 @ Mindfactory) 

Case: Aerocool GT-S Black Edition ATX Full Tower Case 

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€63.33 @ Mindfactory) 

Total: €605.55

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-01 15:58 CET+0100

For about the same price you could get this which is better in every aspect.

7jjScu5.jpg

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/vGwZMp
Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/vGwZMp/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor (€175.58 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: ASRock B85M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€59.01 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (€48.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€50.95 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: HIS Radeon R9 380 4GB IceQ X² OC Video Card (€207.79 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Aerocool GT-S Black Edition ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€63.33 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €605.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-01 15:58 CET+0100

For about the same price you could get this which is better in every aspect.

That's german tho, And I preffer to buy everything at 1 store.

Overall its a good build in my book.

I would prefer an Athlon X4 860k as it's newer and more power efficient. If you have the extra budget though, get an i5 4460.

If you also plan to max out GTAV, try aiming for a 4GB video card. But 2GB is still more than enough for ETS2 and even GTA

I was thinking about the X4 860k but my friend told me it wasn't good. I'll check it out.

I might be able to extend the budget a little bit (€50) but only if I can really get something much better then. Edited by El1teZombiezHD
Posts Merged
76561198118887475.png

Hi again,

I've setup a list for you: https://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B624119%5D=1&product%5B683532%5D=1&product%5B478347%5D=1&product%5B624194%5D=1&product%5B798304%5D=1&product%5B811744%5D=1&product%5B452330%5D=1

It's 16 euro above your budget, 666 euro.

The 4GB versions of either the Nvidia GTX960 or the AMD R9 380 didn't fit into the budget, nonetheless this is a great system.

Edit: whoops I looked over the price.. tomorrow I'll get you a new list.

Edit edit: fixed.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

yes u can mate i have the same sort of pc and runs ok when your around loads of trucks say in EP use the outside cam as your fps with go up by like 30 

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.