неадекваты!

Привет ребята,  я часто  стал замечать что вечером  водители какие-то отбитые, не уступают дорогу, ездят с дальним светом, когда попутка едет   всё равно  едут с дальним, вот сегодня случай был:  еду  на заправку на последней литре топлива, а тут перед мною летит недоразвитый   игрок вот к стати его ник masterkro (стим),  мало того  что он не правильно на заправку заехал, так это существо  на меня рапорт кинуло, ну и кто он после этого...

Hi guys, I've recently noticed that mostly in the evenings, some players are kinda rude, do not give way, drive only on high-beams even if there's on-coming truck - here's an example from today: I was driving on my last few litres of fuel and at the gas station and some lame guy (his steam name - masterkro) flew in from the wrong side(gas station's exit I presume) and not only that he was not properly stopped for refueling, he reported me and I got kicked....

Edited by FirestarteR93
Rus-en translation (may not be 100%correct)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.