Question about VTC's?

The_Atm

So I've heard this term a lot since being on the forums and I've gathered that it's "Virtual Trucking Companies" and I have a question or 2. Is it like a "clan" or "guild" in other games? My friend and I drive together all the time and were wondering if we could just make one for us. I just don't know if it's like a clan were it only adds the VTC name in front of your name or if it has other things it does. Would we also need new profiles?

Any help would be great, maybe even joining one, I don't really know. Just load me up on information on what these are. Thanks!!

Ok so to answer all your questions simply, every VTC is different.

What I mean by that is all vtc's offer a different experience, different perks.

Some are very professional such as Soarfly Logistics and others are not so professional. Some vtc's will host big events, do live streaming etc. Where others will not.

To get more specific about your question, some vtc's are great for driving with and only require yout to put a tag in your name.

Alternatively, others have requirements for their drivers and even prerequisites for joining. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's really up to you and what your looking for a vtc to be. What do you want to from a vtc.

The idea behind them is to replicate the competition you would experience from real world. Some vtc's will be operated like a real world company while othere are designed specifically for maximum fun with very little in the way of challenge.

Most vtc owners want alot of members to join their companies where as the remaining few would rather have less driver at a higher driving standard.

To sum up, as I said before it depends on what you are looking for. If you are new to vtc's I would recommend joining one and kerning how they operate before opening your own. If it's only going to be the two of you I would say there would be no point in starting your own.

As a VTC owner I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Cheetah

Soarfly Logistics VLC

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived