Ban appeal still pending. Ban will be over before processed.

ROADY'O

I've been banned and I submitted the appeal within the hour and it's still pending. I believe this was a mistake (Read ban appeal information.) The ban will have expired if it doesn't get processed soon. Not much good having a ban appeal system if this is the case. The punishment will have already been served. ??????

]

uf9d9TZ.jpg?11DpfDKd.jpg

TheFlyingDutchman might not be around right now to take a look at your appeal. He's been emailed and will look at it when he has a chance.

Something to take in consideration is that admins have lives like everyone else. :)

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

i could guess you were banned because you turned into the guy when he was clearly beside you, so technically you rammed him.

It's called an involuntary reflex, like when someone takes a swing at you and you instinctively try to block it. Besides at the rate he was coming over into my lane he would have hit me even if I had swerved right. And since this is the HELP section and your post is clearly no help please kindly butt out.

TheFlyingDutchman might not be around right now to take a look at your appeal. He's been emailed and will look at it when he has a chance.

Something to take in consideration is that admins have lives like everyone else. :)

I completely understand that all the admins have lives and respect that very much., but why claim the ticket if you're not going to be there to respond? There's been many requests for more admins for situations like this. Why have them all in the same time zone?

making a thread won't speed up your process, you must take into consideration that most of us are sleeping, therefor you must wait like everyone else, you won't get special treatment at night .

secondly it was no error i added the ban manually why ?

because you steer away from the player and then steer into him , you me everyone can see it clearly   

if you slow down and let the player pass you then you wouldn't be in this situation  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_i-PBDcLI

rude but it's only a one day ban...

anyway if he doesn't read it by the time you get unbanned, then the appeal will get auto rejected but you'll be unbanned

It wouldn't be so bad Krav but this is the second time this exact situation has happened. I upload a video as proof and then I get banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egYGKzBuWwg

Archived