GPS help

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

^^

you're not a mod anymore ;) xD

but pls mod

do what she requires xD

(save me the time of asking)

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

lol^^ krav i  was wondering that along time ago when they were bringing the double trailers   but  i know scs will  keep doing a good job slowly slowly  but its good  i was showing my  old teacher  from high  school that use to teach me  what ets2  is about and she liked  the  cabin accessories  dlc   but good thing  it was  also with mp update  

The "double trailers" is multiplayer not SCS pst: it will never happen ;)

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

Does anyone know how to disable the GPS in the dashboard

but not the GPS on your windscreen?

cos merc don't have a no gps option

yes if u look on your keyboard you will see a key "ALT GR" once your in your truck press that 4x and your gps will be turned off 

4723365374.pngzTqMv6G.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Inactive topic. Locked & Archived.

If you want me to re-open this topic, please feel free to send me a PM about it.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Archived