Lost progress

schnorrel

Question

Hey guys,

i just wanted to play again but i come to the site where i can start a new company. Is there any way to solve the problem or any mod where i can choose with which trucks and drivers i start with? It's 45 hours played and it would be bad if there's no chance to get my company back.

19 answers to this question

I had a company with 6 drivers and 4 good equipped trucks and 2 standard trucks. I didn't play for a while. Today i wanted to play but my progress is lost. My company is gone and so are all my drivers and trucks and level etc...I don't want to start a new company again because it took me 45 hours. My question is: Is there a chance to load my company or sth like that? Or is there a mod where i can choose with what i want to begin for example 6 drivers, 6 trucks, level 16 and 500.000 Euro, you know what i mean? Or is there a money "hack" mod or do you know an other option how i can get to my previous company stats very fast? Speed mod maybe?

I gave you a few levels more accidentally. Is level 22 ok? Now you have 1.2 millions.

Open the archive and put the folder into Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2-profiles

Download

You have to change language, from the main menu ingame click into Opzioni-Gameplay go to the bottom of the page and select your language.

I really appreciate your effort but I don't own the scandinavia add-on :( so i can't load your profile. Is there a way to fix this? I'm sorry that i didn't tell before.

I have to do another profile. Just wait a few minutes and I'll make another one.

Scandinavia DLC is on sale for 13.49 Euros on Humble Bundle btw.