Server europe 1

mohammed1368

HelloI already suggested that a delete europe 2 But I am convinced that this is not appropriate and I actually agree with you that he is not a suitable decision

So I have a new proposal The speed will be 130km/h instead of 110km/h I see that 130km/h is very suitable not fast nor slow but medium What do you think Is Tuaqona opinion it's very appropriate and Thanks

Mohammed1368-Saudi arabia-14 years

The best truck:

1-Mercedes-Benz

2Volvo

3-Scania

4-DAF

Hi

This is a pretty good suggestion, although this is a simulator game, the speed limit at the moment is more than enough for us, any faster and the truck + Trailer becomes very unstable when driving.

In future though, i suggest that next time you create a suggestion post, that you use this format.

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:
Any example images
Why should it be added?:

This is located at the top of the suggestion thread.

Regards 

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

no no no I do not want a European 2 But I want only a very slight increase in speed but be appropriate and medium I see that he is not suitable Marajkm 130km/h in 120km/h it's very appropriate and will now go to school

Mohammed1368-Saudi arabia-14 years

The best truck:

1-Mercedes-Benz

2Volvo

3-Scania

4-DAF

-1 love the way it is now, keeps it a realistic as possible, in rl trucks are normally speed limited to 90 so keep it the way that it is

I get that you want to go faster than 110 and you want more players around you, but we are quite happy with how EU1 is. I wouldn't change it. There already are enough accidents on highways because idiots think they can corner while doing 110 in a 4x2. If the speed were to be 130 there would be many more accidents and many more pissed off players and I would be one of them. 

So -1 from me.

lu2f-1-644c.jpg

If they were to change the speedlimiter on eu1, it shouldn't be to increase it, but rather decrease it.......

But 110 i think is a near good compromise, even if quite a few of us would have prefered it to be lowered. .... ;)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "