Time for appeal sentence

Suggestion Name: Time for appeal

Suggestion Description: If a player receives a penalty, he has the opportunity, within five days to prove his innocence. If innocence is proven, then the record is deleted from the profile of the punishment (not corrected or marked as 'erroneous punishment' that is removed!).
Any example images: none
Why should it be added?: for many players this is not just a game - it is something more. Therefore, these people value their reputation. Very frustrating when seen in profile records of the penalties that were assigned unfairly or wrongly. If the Administrator has made a mistake, it is not correct that mistake for this spot remains on the players. I should have a chance to fix it.

For the directors of the companies is even ashamed - it should be an example for their employees. It's hard to do if you have a profile record of penalties, even erroneous.

• Upvote 3

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

yano you can just send a message to the PM's or VPM's if it was unjust and then they can delete it :P

I am not simple so beginnings this topic. Certainly, I have told, but to me have been given up. I know many players who are in the same situation.

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

I agree, i did quite a derpy thing, but no other players were, affected. So i want my ban removed as he did a misstake, a kick would be the punishment, but i got a ban. Ofc i did an appeal, he agreed, and i got unbanned. Therefor i think my ban shoud be removed... +1! Havn´t messaged a manager, but i´ve hear they don´t delete such bans as i did somethin wrong. Even though i wouldn´t be banned if the admin had gave me the correct punishment, and i find that kinda meh :/

I do support this suggestion infact, I have been banned twice for swearing/cussing twice and it remains there on my record even though I dont want it too It sort of ruins oppertunites to even become any sort of staff member and I do sort of see why it stays there so that admins can check how many times you've been banned for the same thing and they can then decide on that.

Yes This Is A Rainbow, Problem?

Uhm.. It have been already discussed, developers and web developers have a lot of things to do, they don't have time to remove bans from users' history.

Isn't it enough to have the reason changed?it isn't 

It isn't enough. Instead of that to give an opportunity to justify itself to the people, you don't want to do anything, and unfair bans remain in history of people. Do you consider that it is correct? I thought that after my history something will change, but I see that all what I was heard of, was simply words...

Uhm.. It have been already discussed, developers and web developers have a lot of things to do, they don't have time to remove bans from users' history.

Isn't it enough to have the reason changed?

The problem exists - this has been repeatedly vindicated fact! If the people who can do no time to consider each case, let the man appeared to be doing it. Delete - you need not a lot of time. This person will be given a list of who you want to remove.

Just like that ruin the reputation of a person not correct the error - is it fair?

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

Well, "you".... I'm a trial support, so I don't have nothing to do with it. I'm just saying what developers said about this argument and writing my own opinion.

Would I consider it unfair? Yes. But when? When you've got banned for something you haven't done and an admin don't want to remove your ban.

In your case, ResTed, the admin made a mistake, and removed your ban from the game and wrote misunderstanding as a reason, and I'm sure he made his apologies. So if someone sees your ban history, that someone will see a "misunderstanding ban" and there's nothing wrong with it, I don't consider your reputation ruined.

In the other cases, you can't expect to get your ban removed. After seeing various profiles in the whole forum, because I'm curious to see how people in the forums behave, you can't expect to get some bans removed from the history. You can't expect any of them to be removed.

For example how can someone expect to get bans removed if those bans were clearly given because that someone went against the rules?

Rules are here on forums, and "special" rules that admins write on chat in certain occasions are visible on the ingame chat, so you can't moan about something you did wrong, and want to hide your mistakes. Everyone must be sure of his own behaviour, so if you get a ban for swearing, parking at EP, or other, well keep in mind that the reputation you talk about is not ruined by the admins, that simply do their jobs, but it's ruined by yourself by going against the rules.

In your case, ResTed, the admin made a mistake, and removed your ban from the game and wrote misunderstanding as a reason, and I'm sure he made his apologies. So if someone sees your ban history, that someone will see a "misunderstanding ban" and there's nothing wrong with it, I don't consider your reputation ruined.

For you it of anything bad but as I already spoke - someone values the reputation. In my case record has not been corrected more than nine days! Certainly, the manager has recognized a mistake (and it very well, for this thanks!), however it does not change an essence.

For example: you have charged with a crime, in the private affair have made a mark that you are guilty. An inscription - ' were mistaken ' after record ' it is guilty ' will not justify your private affair if want to get a job - it will be visible that you were under consequence.

I offer a simple thing:

1. If the person is not guilty, it makes the appeal.

2. If it it will not do it within five days - record in history will be for ever

3. If the person will prove the innocence - the note will be removed

I do not consider that it very difficultly. Actually there are more than conversations. Maybe there is no time - I cannot argue with it, in that case let someone to one these will be engaged. In a command it is a lot of managers, moderators and assistants.

To understand guilt or to see a mistake - it is not necessary to spend plenty of time - enough some minutes.

If you often communicate with simple players and penetrate into their problems is increases yours karma and confidence to you.

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

ETS2MP Team, please give an answer whether it will be reviewed. Not to be ignored, please ... :( :(

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

I totally agree with this suggestion. I agree because if a person gets banned for no reason whatsoever then that ban is on their history for the rest of their time playing ets2mp. Alot of people have put 1000 + hours into this game like me and if they get banned, that reputation is ruined. I know it may not be that much of an issue but it would hurt the drivers pride of not having any bans and then that an is stuck there forever. So if the driver had the ability to have the ban removed, it would make alot of people happier. Maybe have it so if a ban appeal gets accepted and it was a false ban, the ban automatically gets removed? +1 from me

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

In the next version of the website we'll let the game team lead and above remove bans, if proved innocent someone should be able to have the ban removed with TL/PM/VPM Approval (no longer need for Dev intervention as with the current system)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.